Our approach to fundamental analysis is focused on:
- Identifying financially sound companies with solid balance sheets that have the ability to generate, or currently are generating, high levels of cash and free cash flows that are listed on exchanges here in Australia and overseas.
- Identifying businesses that are trading significantly below fair value because of any number of reasons, for example; the market isn’t valuing the growth potential correctly or the company is in an underappreciated sector of the economy.
- Recommending companies that are exposed to the world’s most profitable investment trends and themes.
- Delivering superior risk adjusted returns through the use of numerous risk management overlays including country, industry and company diversification as well as using tactical hedging and trading (long and short) techniques.
- Developing numerous paths for you to achieve financial freedom through the accumulation of investments which have the ability to consistently grow passive income streams well above the average market rate of growth and inflation.
- Tailor our proven investment techniques with your personal investment objectives so that you can achieve the level of financial freedom you desire while appropriately managing the various investment risks we face in today’s challenging environment.
We believe that one of the best ways to ensure that you are appropriately managing risk and prudently deploying investment capital is to follow a disciplined and systematic approach to investment decisions but always be cognizant of shorter term tactical opportunities.
We do this by:
- Considering major long term investment trends and economic themes.
- Following a quantitative bottom up analysis to investment selection.
- Overlaying this fundamental approach to investment with our own proprietary technical analysis overlay.