Episode 4 of The Investor Exchange
The podcast had its first significant drug reference with Louis liking Mobile Phone usage to Cocaine Addiction, while Steph admitted to using an actual payphone this week. Don’t believe her – listen in to hear about it.
Australia miss the medals
Joel kicked us off with a discussion around the rankings of the developed worlds equity markets performance over the last year. Norway lead the way, Australia missed the top 3 but only just and performed better than the United States. Brett revisited the Pexa fraud discussed last week which lead Stephanie to further discuss technology and Louis to introduce his drug reference.
Our Investor Exchange Round Table Discussion Covered:
- Fixed Free Real Estate Agents – Do they work?
Brett brought up the topic of Purple Bricks, the mass exit of their agents and their sub standard performance in the Australian Real Estate market.
- When should you start planning your financial affairs?
Louis suggests that the start of a new financial year is a great time to look at your financial situation and make your plans for your financial year ahead
- What lies ahead on the stock market?
Joel did a deep dive into financial data and what the next 12-24 months are looking like for financial markets.
You Cannot Be Serious this week:
- In celebration of Super Mac’s voice over of this segment, Louis highlighted that Boris Becker avoids customs queues by using a diplomatic passport from the Central African Republic (Isn’t He German???)
- Brett continued the Tennis theme with a story about an Australian player John Millman who had to buy new underwear before he would be allowed on court at Wimbledon
- Joel complained about The Collingwood Football Club’s injury woes with key backmen but highlighted that the team still manages to be 2nd on the AFL ladder.
We are wanting listeners to write in or leave a voice message for us with questions, feedback or topics for discussion. You can do this via The Investor Exchange website on the link below.
Ask a Question: https://theinvestorexchange.com.au/ask/
Join the Conversation: fb.me/theinvestorexchange
The Investor Exchange Theme Music: “Happy Happy Game Show” by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0.