Our financial advice process ensures we provide you with appropriate advice suitable to your own specific needs. To do this we need to ensure that we design a financial and investment strategy which takes into account your current circumstances, needs, wants and desires. We aim to build long-term collaborative relationships with each one of our clients, working in partnership with you to help secure your financial future and financial independence.
To deliver the outcomes you desire we have developed a structured 6 stage advice process. This process enables us to meet the complex needs of our clients and deliver consistently superior service.
- Initial Meeting – Our “Financial Advice Process” begins with an initial meeting, at our expense and with no obligation. Here we identify your needs, your goals and aspirations, your attitude toward investment risk and the compatibility of our services.
- Gather data and set goals and objectives – Once agreeing that we want to work with each other, we agree on a path forward which includes gathering data to establish a complete picture of your current financial and personal situation.
- Prepare your financial plan – Using our financial expertise, specialist research capability and superior financial modelling technology, we then develop your own tailored investment and financial strategy and document our recommendations and the reasons for our recommendations in a formal document called a Statement of Advice.
- Present your Statement of Advice – We then meet again to formally present our recommendations, the Statement of Advice and explain, qualify and quantify the financial and practical benefits of proceeding with our recommendations which have been tailored to your own specific circumstances. This is an opportunity for questions, concerns and, where necessary, fine tuning before agreeing your plan and confirming the next steps.
- Implement your agreed plan – Once agreed, our advisers then co-ordinate and arrange for the full implementation of your plan, utilising our superior technology, wholesale suppliers, institutional relationships and network of professionals in a vast array of specialist fields.
- Review your financial plan – Once implemented, we review, monitor, re-balance and adjust your financial strategy and investment portfolio at agreed and regular time intervals, taking into consideration any changes in your circumstances and the dynamic and ever changing taxation, economic or legislative environment.
Levels of Service
In all walks of life different people have different needs and requirements. Financial planning is no different. You could be looking to invest a lump sum or an inheritance, protect your income or your family, plan for retirement, reduce your debt or invest in real estate, shares or your own business. Whatever your needs, at UGC we have a service to suit your needs and your budget.
If you would like to know how you can take control of your financial circumstances and give you and your family the piece of mind you desire, contact United Global Capital today and speak with one of our financial strategists for a No Cost, No Obligation consultation on 03 8657 7640 or email [email protected].