United Global Capital has developed an innovative property block strategy where we source and negotiate the purchase of whole blocks of boutique un-renovated apartments on behalf of a syndicate of investors.
Widget not in any sidebars
Using this strategy, clients are able to join others in purchasing an un-renovated block of apartments and collectively renovate the common/external areas and individually renovate the internal area to add value.
Our group “blocks” renovation strategy has multiple benefits for investors and homebuyers alike. You can leverage from our extensive database of clients and reap the benefits enjoyed by developers without undertaking the whole risk of managing your own development. By providing access to apartments in bulk and co-ordinating subdivisions of title (if on one title), planning and building permits for external renovation works and the execution of external and internal renovation works, you can enjoy the benefits of being a developer without the multi-million dollar price tag usually required.
As we negotiate the purchase of a whole block of apartments for multi-million dollar prices, you only pay for an individual unit at an affordable price whilst enjoying the following benefit:
- Buying in bulk rather than purchasing individual units, usually resulting in more competitive pricing.
- Add value to the property as all purchasers agree to an external renovation upgrade.
- If applicable, we increase the property’s value by subdividing if the property is on one title.
- By renovating internally and externally, you can often increase rental returns and cash flow.
- Providing clients with tax depreciation and tax deduction benefits on the capital cost of renovations, thus increasing their cash flow.
- Building equity by adding value with internal and external renovations.
- Renovations attract better quality tenants, thus increasing rental returns.
- Our allied business partners do all the hard work and co-ordinate everything for you. They include:
Land surveyors for the subdivision, building designer/architects for planning permits, builders and renovation companies for building permits and internal and external renovations, solicitors, building inspectors, body corporate managers (owner’s corporations) and property managers.